The National Retail Federation (NRF) and Dr. Richard Hollinger of the University of Florida jointly conducted a survey to develop and analyze retail loss prevention benchmarks. The research is in its 25th year. The survey examines:
- Inventory shrinkage
- Staffing and budgeting for the loss prevention departments
- Employee integrity screening
- Loss prevention training and awareness programs
- The impact of dishonest employees
- The costs of external retail crime
Checkpoint Systems and The Smart Cube jointly produced The Global Retail Theft Barometer 2014-2015 report. The research is in its 14th year.
The report examines shrink by:
- Global Average
- Region (ex LATAM)
- Retail Industry Segment
To read the indepth report, visit http://www.globalretailtheftbarometer.com/. To find out more on how to decrease shrink, contact Petrosoft and ask about the Loss Prevention Analytics solution.