PITTSBURGH, Mar 11, 2022 — Petrosoft is hosting, with their Guest from Altria, a live webinar on Mar 29 at 1 PM ET titled “Why and How Scan Data is Changing the Small Retailer’s Tech Needs.” This session answers questions about what has led up to these changes and how to prepare.
Although c-stores and other tobacco retailers know that changes are coming to Altria’s rebate programs in April, we know retailers have many questions. Whether you are signing up for Scan Data for the first time to take advantage of the $36K* in rebates per store per year or wondering if your current app will cover you, this session will help you prepare.
This webinar also discusses what technology suppliers are doing to ensure compliance. We encourage people to download our free Retail360 app to follow along with the demo.
Join this session on Mar 29 at 1 PM ET to learn about:
- Changes to Altria’s rebate programs
- The impact on your rebate earnings
- How scan data apps are meeting these new requirements
- See how mobile apps make it easy to accept promotions
- Answer your questions
Who: Petrosoft and Guest from Altria
What: Webinar: Why and How Scan Data is Changing the Small Retailer’s Tech Needs
When: Mar 29, 1 PM ET
Where: Online with a replay available
- Guest from Altria
- Melanie Widmann, the lead of product marketing for Petrosoft and Vice-Chair for Working Groups for Conexxus
- Vladimir Peregoncev, a seasoned c-store technology executive with over 15 years of implementation and data workflow experience
* Read our blog post to learn more about average rebate earnings.
Petrosoft’s leader is a chain retail operator and engineer who initially developed a cloud-based back-office software solution in 2002. Today, the company designs, develops, and markets end-to-end c-store technology, enabling a seamless connection between vendors, point-of-sale, foodservice, back-office, network, analytics and financial systems. The company continually strives to find innovative ways to enable operators to make the most of their on-site and back-office operational data, decreasing risk while optimizing inventory, productivity, sales, profits and margins. The company supports its products from its headquarters in Pittsburgh, PA. It offers services and a full menu of training options, including on-site, classroom, online, and on-demand sessions. Find out more at www.petrosoftinc.com.